Posted: 28 Apr 2016 07:30 PM PDT
SUCOFINDO is the first inspection institution in Indonesia and was established on October 22, 1956. The Indonesian government is the major shareholder with 95 percent ownership, while the Societe Generale de Surveillance Holding SA ("SGS") holds the remaining 5 percent. SUCOFINDO started our business operation in trading, particularly agricultural commodities, in facilitating export-import of goods, and in securing national income from international trading. Since then, building on our core competences and acquired expertise, SUCOFINDO has been continuously expanding and innovating new services to serve industries' expanding demands for various professional and technical services. Read more »
Lowongan Kerja : <a href="http://www.bilaboong.com">www.bilaboong.com</a> | Facebook : <a target="blank" href="http://www.facebook.com/bilaboongkerja">www.facebook.com/bilaboongkerja</a> | Twitter : <a target="blank" href="http://www.twitter.com/bilaboong">www.twitter.com/bilaboong</a>
|You are subscribed to email updates from Lowongan Kerja | http://www.bilaboong.com. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|